Ski Fitness Exercises
Avalanche Ski Training – Your Guide to Carving Down the Mountain with the Power of an Avalanche
Covers Beginner to Advanced & Home-Based Workouts to Gym-Based Programs…
Perfect for any skier, whether your specialty is glades, bumps, bowls, telemark skiing, or competition skiing.
Inside the Avalanche Ski Training Program, You Will Discover:
* Over 30 strategically chosen exercises scientifically combined into the most effective ski-specific exercise sequences and routines
* The “Fab-5″ secret exercises that all skiers should be doing for powerful legs and injury reduction
* No wall sits (aka wall squats) as we have specific reasons why these are not optimal for ski training despite popular belief
* Options for home workouts or gym workouts… You don’t need any special equipment or machines at all for these workouts
* Builds incredible strength, power, and muscular endurance in the legs, core, and back
* Drastically increases your quickness and agility to be able to move more quickly between moguls, trees, rocks, and other obstacles
* Increases your legs ability to ski all day long while reducing leg and lower back muscular fatigue
* Reduces the deep “leg burn” that forces you to stop and rest several times during each run… Less resting = more skiing!
* Increases your control over the mountain… Less stumbling and missed turns!
* Reduces your post-skiing leg and back soreness
* Strengthens your joints and reduces your risk of injuries that could sideline you for the season, or worse, hamper you for life… a must if you still want to be enjoying the slopes years from now!
* Discover why these certain types of exercises that most people are doing may actually be making you MORE injury prone and damaging your joints!
* The specific key exercises that help to even out your muscular imbalances that you might not even realize you have
* Strategically combined routines to choose from for the most effectiveness based on your current abilities, fitness level, and equipment availability
And Much More!
Take Action! & Click Here
Duration : 0:1:11